Address: 3912 - 29th Street N.E.
Phone: (403) 242-6672
Fax: (403) 209-0528
New Age Services Inc. is committed to ensuring that the highest quality of Residential and Day Services is provided to People with Developmental Disabilities in the Calgary Region. Our services are highly individualized and tailored to the needs of each person we serve, as we realize that everyone has a different need, and a unique talent and gift to give to society.
Established in January 1991, New Age Services Inc. is a member of the Alberta Council of Disability Services, is certified under the Creating Excellence Together Provincial Standards, and receives funding from Persons with Developmental Disabilities, Calgary Region Community Board.
We value and respect all members of New Age Services Inc. by providing a safe environment where each person is nurtured and supported to fulfill their dreams.
- We strive to ensure the highest quality service for our clients, and recognize that by supporting our employees and caregivers, we strengthen the pillars upon which our service rests.
- We believe every individual with a disability has the right to live, work and participate in the community, and is entitled to a high quality of life in which they are surrounded by caring, nurturing people who help to provide the maximum potential for growth.
- We encourage our clients to become involved in planning every aspect of their lives, and support them in accessing community resources to enhance their lifestyles.
Establishing New Age Services in 1991 was a new departure for me, having spent almost 20 years in bureaucratic systems. I set out to establish an organization with a team approach, in which everyone would work together as equals, and share equally in the responsibilities and accountability. This organization would value and honour the unique talents and skills of everyone involved, regardless of their roles. The principal goal of New Age Services was then, and still is today, to ensure that the individuals being served would receive genuine support and feel a personal connection with everyone on their team. New Age Services Inc. has experienced much growth since it was established, and I am gratified to realize that our visions and goals have been met, and continue to be relevant and meaningful today.
-Myra Donnelly-Gay - Founder, New Age Services inc.
New Age Services Inc. has ongoing vacancies. If you are interested in employment with New Age Services, please visit our Job Openings page for more information on current postings or send your resume and cover letter to us via:
Fax (403-209-0528) or email [email@example.com].
Click on the links below to access the Newsletter archive.
- Newsletter - April 2013
- Newsletter - March 2013
- Arnika - Map to new location - June 17, 2013
- Newsletter - February 2013
- Newsletter - January 2013
- Disability and Community Support Certificate Flyer
- Newsletter - December 2012
- Newsletter - November 2012
New Age Services Inc. has a multi-year strategic planning process. Please find below the details of our current plan (2009), and the updates from September 2010 and December 2011.